The name PRADEN was created from three words that capture what we are about and what we do for our clients.
As your appointed insurance broker and adviser we commit to act solely in your best interests and will;
- help you to identify and assess your organisation’s risks
- work with you to determine how best to manage, control, avoid or transfer those risks
- design an insurance program that will protect your organisation against the risks that have the potential to disrupt or destroy your business
- engage with the insurance market on an open market basis to negotiate and place the best insurance program for your business; always with your organisation’s needs and objectives in mind
- be there for you as and when needed to advise on the risks associated with any activities that your business wishes to engage in - including acting as your adviser on the potential implications of contractual indemnities contained in agreements between your organisation and its customers, suppliers or other third parties
- provide you with prompt, practical, relevant and easy to understand advice on insurance matters
- respond to any queries you may have, as and when required, on all things risk and insurance
- keep you informed at all times, so that you in turn can keep your organisation’s key stakeholders informed and are comfortable when called upon to make decisions on your organisation’s behalf
- proactively manage claims on your behalf, acting solely as your advocate at all times
- ensure that your insurance program is always appropriate for your business in the present and ‘fit for purpose’ in the context of your longer-term objectives
- work with you to find ways to accommodate and allow your organisation to take risks
- find alternative insurance solutions when called upon to do so
- always provide you with advice and input that is commercial and practical
… we will of course also manage all of the administrative tasks associated with maintaining your organisation’s insurance program such as issuing policy documentation, certificates of currency, etc and can provide you with set KPIs for these tasks if required.
Please Contact Us for more information or to discuss your specific needs.